By now you know, Workers’ Compensation is a form of insurance that provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees that are injured at work, in exchange for the employee’s right to sue for negligence… but did you know Workers Compensation insurance may also help with:
- An employee who is injured in an auto accident while running errands on behalf of the employer
- Can help pay for an injured employee’s medical treatment
- Replace part of an employee’s lost wages if a job-related injury requires time off work
- Protect your business and assets
- Most importantly, Workers Compensation can protect the employees of your business.